NEW Versatile Submersible Water Level Transmitter
The Solinst Model 301 Water Level Temperature Sensor provides the option of highly accurate water level transmission using multiple protocols, including MODBUS and SDI-12, for a wide variety of applications.
This compact, all-in-one submersible hydrostatic level transmitter provides continuous, stable water level and temperature readings, with options for absolute (non-vented) and gauged (vented) pressure sensor setups. The durable water level pressure sensor provides 0.05% FS accuracy with automatically temperature compensated readings. There are six pressure ranges to choose from (5–200 m), with communication cable assemblies available in lengths up to 300 metres. Designed to easily connect to third-party dataloggers and controllers.
The water level pressure sensor and temperature sensor are enclosed in a narrow, robust 22 mm x 192 mm (7/8" x 7.55") 316L stainless steel housing. Double o-ring seals prevent leaks, and a Faraday cage design protects against power surges and lightning. Each probe features a removable nose cone for optional use of the 1/4" NPTM threaded connection.
PC software utilities make it very straightforward to set up the sensor for the different protocols, perform diagnostics, and update sensor firmware if required. A USB-A programming cable is provided for connection to the PC.
Why You Should Choose the Water Level Temperature Sensor:
- Multiple output options: MODBUS/SDI-12
- Fastest output rate: 1 second
- Absolute (non-vented) and gauged (vented) versions
- Accuracy factory calibrated to NIST traceable standard
- Simple software utilities for setup, diagnostics and firmware upgrades
How the Water Level Temperature Sensor is Designed for Your Project:
- Vented Cable has built-in hydrophobic water-blocking filters (no consumable desiccants!)
- Compact, narrow diameter housing for discreet installations
- Robust sensor housing features double o-ring seals to prevent leaks
- Strong cables for reliable deployment to 300 metres
- 1/4" NPTM thread at sensor for direct connection to pipes/conduits
Where You Can Use the Water Level Temperature Sensor
The Water Level Temperature Sensor is easy to integrate into existing monitoring systems, e.g. SCADA or PLC, and can be used to measure hydrostatic liquid levels long-term in both industrial and environmental applications:
- Groundwater, wells
- Rivers, canals, lakes, reservoirs, seawater, etc.
- Drinking water
- Industrial and marine tanks and vessels
- Stormwater structures
- Landfill and other contaminated outflows