Levelogger PC Software:
- You must have administrator privileges to install software on a computer.
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 Operating Systems support Levelogger Software.
LevelVent data has been accidentally erased:
If the LevelVent datalogger has been restarted and the old data has not been saved, select the download option "Recover Previous Log". This will download your previous data set.
Try the following if your LevelVent is not communicating with Levelogger PC Software, or you are getting a communication error message:
- Check the Vented Cable connections to the LevelVent logger and Wellhead. Ensure they are lined-up correctly and there is no dirt or debris in the connection.
- Make sure you are using a USB PC Interface Cable to connect to the PC.
- Check that the USB PC Interface Cable is connected to the same Com Port that is chosen in the upper middle of the Main Window of the Levelogger Software.
- Check the Com Port settings. They should be as follows:
- Bits per second: 9600
- Data bits: 8
- Parity: None
- Stop bits: 1
- Flow control: None (This may have been set to Xon/Xoff – change it to None, Select [OK] and back out of this pathway.)
- Try communicating with another LevelVent logger, Wellhead, Vented Cable or USB PC Interface Cable.
- Try using a different computer.
- If problem persists, contact Solinst.
For diagnostic purposes, you may want to install the end of the Vented Cable with the serial number to the surface connection at the Wellhead.