For initial setup and direct communication with LevelSender PC Software, the LevelSender must be connected to the PC using a mini USB cable (available from Solinst).
To access the USB connection on the LevelSender:
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the three screws from the top of the LevelSender.
- Gently pull off the top cap of the LevelSender. Be careful not to pull the antenna wire more than a few inches out from the top of the LevelSender.
- Connect the USB cable to the mini USB connection in the LevelSender.
- When finished communicating with the PC Software, unplug the USB cable.
- While lowering the LevelSender top cap back into place, carefully push the antenna wire back into the opening. Replace the three screws to secure the top cap.
Figure 3-1 USB Cable Connection