If you are not receiving reports at the Home Station, the following may be causes:
- You have opened the email report using the email program/app before viewing it in the LevelSender Software. Only 'unread' messages will show up in LevelSender Software.
- The LevelSender battery has drained. Check the battery percentage from the last LevelSender report. Batteries should be replaced at 60%.
- The SIM card has been removed, or it is not functioning properly.
- Installing the LevelSender in a steel enclosure can block the cellular signal. Similarly, something else may be blocking the cellular signal from transmitting properly.
- The Home Station email settings may have changed. Ensure they match what you have programmed in the LevelSender Software.