Telemetry systems for water monitoring offer cost savings, flexibility and easy access to remote monitoring locations.
- Frequent access to detailed data
- Long term cost savings
- Time saved by eliminating manual data collection
- No need to travel to remote field locations
- Self-management gives additional savings and data security
- Simple software and easy network self-management
- Remote water level monitoring Long-term drought monitoring
- Management of water taking
- Golf course and mine water management
- Flood and storm water management
- Long-term aquifer management
- GSM cellular communication
- Compact design fits inside 2" well
- Simple, low cost option
- Data sent by email or SMS
STS Gold (Solinst Telemetry System)
- GSM or CDMA digital cellular
- Small to large networks
- Control your own telemetry systems over the web
- Set alarm notifications
RRL Gold (Remote Radio Link)
- Short-distance radio
- Small closed loop networks
- Interchangeable stations (ideal for re-configuring your network)
- Compact, all-in-one units
Built For Solinst Dataloggers
Solinst Telemetry Systems are dedicated for use with Solinst dataloggers. This provides the advantage of combining a user-friendly telemetry system with high quality dataloggers.
Solinst dataloggers are ideal for remote monitoring, with independent user-defined logging schedules as a back-up. They have long battery life, power surge protection and a non-volatile memory. If programmed separately, dataloggers record regardless of the status of the Telemetry System.
Solinst dataloggers are low maintenance.These reliable, durable dataloggers have intuitive software with many useful features, such as self-tests and firmware upgrade and diagnostic utilities.