After you have retrieved the settings of the connected datalogger, the Datalogger Settings tab will identify the Instrument Type, Serial Number, Firmware Version, Project ID, Location, Battery Level and the Channel Settings.
- Instrument Type: will display the model of the attached datalogger, i.e.: M30, Barologger, Rainlogger.
- Serial Number: the unique serial number of the attached datalogger will be displayed.
- Firmware Version: shows the firmware version of the attached datalogger.
- Project ID: input your own identification system. The Project ID is limited to 32 characters.
- Location: input specific site / location information. The location is limited to 32 characters.
When first setting up a Barologger and Levelogger(s) that will be used for the same project, it is suggested to set them at the same sampling interval, and to use the Future Start and Stop options where possible. When the data sets have the same time stamps, and start and stop times, barometric compensation of the data will be most accurate. It is also useful to synchronize the clocks of the dataloggers. See Section 5.4.