Well Cap Setup for use with
Model 407 Bladder Pumps
and 408 Double Valve Pumps
Dedicated Well Cap Manifold for Pumps
The Well Cap insert comes with quick-connect fittings for the drive and sample lines. Also included are push-fit adaptors that allow the use of 1/4" or 3/8" tubing as desired.
When the red dust cap is removed, there is access for monitoring instrumentation such as Water Level Meter probes or Leveloggers for water level and draw-down measurements during pumping. The eyebolt on the underside provides a sturdy suspension point for the Pneumatic Pumps.
Pump Well Cap Advantages
- Ideal for dedicating pumps to help avoid cross-contamination
- Lockable, secure installation for long term applications
- Eyebolt provides pump support
- Fits both 2" and 4" monitoring wells (using an Adaptor)
- 0.89" (22.6 mm) access hole allows additional monitoring equipment in the well while pumping