The Levelogger Edge, which is available in M5, M10, M20, M30, M100, and M200 ranges has actual water level ranges of 5 m (16.40 ft), 10 m (32.80 ft), 20 m (65.60 ft), 30 m (98.40 ft), 100 m (328.0 ft), and 200 m (656.2 ft), respectively.
After you have retrieved the settings of the connected datalogger, the Datalogger Settings tab will identify the Instrument Type, Serial Number, Firmware Version, Project ID, Location, and the Channel Settings.
- Instrument Type: will display the model of the attached datalogger, i.e.: M30, Barologger, Rainlogger.
- Serial Number: the unique serial number of the attached datalogger will be displayed.
- Firmware Version: shows the firmware version of the attached datalogger.
- Project ID: input your own identification system.
The Project ID is limited to 32 characters.
- Location: input specific site / location information.
The location is limited to 32 characters.