Water level measurement accuracy Solinst is known for, with the addition of convenient temperature profiling.
#1 Design on the Market:
What sets our Water Level Temperature Meter apart?
- Largest temperature range on the market:
-20˚C to 125˚C
- Highest temperature resolution on the market:
- Longest tape lengths on the market:
600 m (2000 ft)
- Deepest submergence rating on the market:
300 m (1000 ft)
- Best complete unit Warranty on the market:
- Temperature accuracy is:
+/-0.1ºC from -5ºC to +50ºC
+/-0.5ºC outside of that range
- Laser Marked PVDF flat tape: marked every mm or 1/100 ft
- Lowest price on the market for comparable products
How can the WLT Meter be used?
- Profiling temperature in wells, tanks and surface water
- Detecting runoff, points of inflow, or other sources of thermal pollution
- Early warning of changes in water quality and chemistry, including dissolved oxygen levels and conductivity
- Monitoring and predicting changes in aquatic environments and biological activity
- Geothermal surveys
The WLT Meter is an excellent tool for geothermal drillers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, aquatic biologists, ecologists and chemists, and environmental scientists.
The 104 Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter is a portable, acoustic ranging instrument designed to simply and quickly provide depth to static water level measurements down to 600 m (2000 ft), without the need to lower equipment down a well. Ideal for straight, crooked, narrow, hard to access, or contaminated wells.
The Model 425-D Deep Sampling Discrete Interval Sampler obtains water or product samples from a specific zone without the need for purging. The sealed sampler is pressurized at depth allowing sample to enter. It is vented and sealed before retrieval to surface, maintaining sample integrity.
Blog Posts & Case Studies
Get further water quality results by taking a groundwater sample using a Solinst Bladder Pump. Bladder Pumps ensure no air/water contact during operation, providing excellent VOC sample results. Read more in a case study where Bladder Pumps were used in a PCE vertical distribution investigation.