Model 103 Tag Line Operating Instructions
Tag Line Applications
The Tag Line was originally designed to be used during monitoring well construction, but with a weight that is removable, the Tag Line is also useful for many other applications.
Ideal for measuring:
- The depth to the bottom of a borehole or well
- Depths during well installation
- Sand and bentonite layers when installing a Solinst CMT or Waterloo Multilevel System
With the tag weight removed, it can be used for:
- Safety support for portable pumps
- Supporting Model 800 Packers during lowering and removal
- Bailer deployment – Model 428 and 429
- Discrete Interval Sampler support line (Model 425)
- Deploying Leveloggers during pumping and slug tests, well profiling with an LTC
You always know the exact depth of the pumps, bailers, packers, or dataloggers, using the conveniently laser marked cable or tape.
The Tag Line can be used to measure well depths during monitoring well constructions
Model 407 Bladder Pump or
Model 408 Double Valve Pump
Low Pressure Packer
Discrete Interval Sampler
The Tape Guide can only used as reel support for small Tag Lines reels. Medium and Large reels should be placed on the ground.