Power Winder Adjusts to Fit Almost Any Reel
The 101 Power Winder provides both convenience and ease of use for all Solinst reel-mounted devices. The Power Winder is lightweight and easy to attach to small, medium and large size Solinst reel frames, and is simple to adjust to fit other Water Level Meters in the market. It is designed to allow effortless winding of longer lengths of tape, cable or tubing. The Power Winder uses a standard power drill or driver to operate.
Why You Need the 101 Power Winder
- Lightweight and easy to install on all Solinst reels
- Effortlessly winds longer lengths of tape, cable or tubing
- Adjustable arms and rollers to suit other reels in the market
- Operates using a standard power drill or driver
- Get precise level measurements when using the drill at a low speed
- Remove for use with multiple meters; also ideal for dedicating to one reel
Save Time and Effort in the Field with this Simple Tool
- Installed easily onto any Solinst SC1000, SC2000 or SC3000 Reel
- Works on almost any reel in the market.
- Optional Flex connector available for added convenience
- Backed by a 3 Year Solinst Warranty
- Easy to use with any standard drill
The Model 101 Power Winder is designed to conveniently connect to the frame of any size or model Solinst reel to allow effortless winding of longer lengths of tape, cable and tubing.
The Power Winder is lightweight and very easy to adjust to fit small, medium, or large Solinst reels. It features adjustable telescoping arms and rollers, also allowing it to work with other Meters in the market. The Power Winder is simple to remove and use with multiple meters, but is ideal for dedicating to one reel.
The Power Winder uses a standard power drill to operate. The drill can connect directly to the ¼" hex fitting on the Power Winder, or an optional flex drill adaptor can be used to allow more ergonomic operation. The drill turns the rollers that are in contact with the reel. The drill can be operated at various speeds, in forward and reverse, to turn the reel and unwind and rewind the tape.
Reels using the Power Winder can be placed on the ground, on a Solinst Field Table, or other flat surface. Small reels can also be secured to a well casing using a tape guide or optional cinch straps.
The Power Winder is ideal for use with Solinst Water Level Measurement Devices, but can also be used with Solinst Tag Lines or pump tubing reels, such as the Model 425 Discrete Interval Samplers. When connected to a Solinst Level Measurement Device, using with a drill at a very slow speed setting can allow precise level measurements.