External Filter Assembly
with Draining Valve
Tools and Materials Needed
- Solinst 464 Electronic Pump Control Unit with Supply and Drive Lines
- 464 ECU - External Filter Assembly for the Control Unit (Spare) (#112832)
- 9/16" and 3/4" Wrenches (or adjustable)
- PTFE tape or equivalent
- Use a wrench to remove the female quick-connect fitting from the end of the supply line.
- Thread the fitting from the supply line to the connection on the External Filter Assembly. Use a wrench to tighten.
It is recommended to seal (using PTFE tape or equivalent) the threads of the supply line where the fitting was removed, before connecting to the filter assembly.
- Thread the supply line into the External Filter Assembly. Use a wrench to tighten.
- Connect the supply line with installed External Filter Assembly to the 464 Electronic Control Unit.
See separate operating instructions for the 464 Electronic Control Unit.