- Ideal for metals sampling
- 650 cm2 of effective filtration area
- Ensures rapid sample filtration
Solinst Disposable In-Line Filters are specifically designed for the preparation of groundwater samples for dissolved metals analysis and for filtering large volumes of turbid groundwater. These filters are any easy effective way to meet the filtration requirements of the US EPA, as they incorporate a 0.45 m membrane into a disposable device.
- Easily operated by hand
- Ideal for well development
- Excellent in silty/sandy environments
- Ideal for dedication
- Compact, lightweight, rugged design
- One simple control
- Gives flow rates from 40 ml/min to almost 3.5 L/min
- Ideal for sampling groundwater and vapor monitoring
High or Low Flow Sampling
Double Valve Pumps are positive displacement gas drive pumps that provide high and low flow groundwater sampling, without the use of a bladder. Representative groundwater samples are produced, ideal when sampling for VOCs and PFAS.