Model 800 1.8" Single Point Packer to 1.66" Pump
Tools and Materials Needed
- Packer to Pump Adaptor Assembly - 1.8" Packer to 1.66" Pump (#110391), includes:
- Pump to Packer Adaptor (#110389)
- Packer to Filter Retainer Adaptor (#110388)
- Model 407 1.66" x 2 ft. SS Bladder Pump (#106138) or Model 408 1.66” x 2 ft. SS Double Valve Pump (#106082)
- Model 800 1.8" x 2 ft. Single Point Packer (#107967)
- 3/8" Hex Allen Key
New Packers come with Centralizers that should be used with this assembly if suited (see Model 800 Operating Instructions)
- Using a 3/8" Hex Allen Key, unthread the bottom plug in the Packer.
- Unscrew the Filter Retainer from the Bottom Platen of the Pump.
- Unscrew the Bottom Platen from the Pump. Be careful not to lose the Check Ball.
- Assemble Adaptor #110388 by threading the components together in the order shown in the diagram at right.
- Screw the Filter Retainer into the assembled Adaptor #110388 until finger-tight.
- Thread Adaptor #110388 with Filter Retainer into the bottom of the Packer.
- Assemble Adaptor #110389 by threading the components together in the order shown in the diagram at right.
- Screw the Bottom Platen of the Pump onto the shorter stem of Adaptor #110389 until finger-tight.
- Thread the Adaptor with the Bottom Platen into the top of the Packer.
It is important to screw the Bottom Platen and Adaptor to the Packer separate from the rest of the Pump to avoid cross- threading.
- Drop the check ball into the Bottom Platen, making sure it seats properly in the Bottom Platen (the check ball should not rattle when the assembled Pump is shaken).
- Screw the remaining Pump assembly back onto the Bottom Platen. Ensure all components are threaded tightly.
- The complete assembly weighs about 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg).
- See separate operating instructions for the Model 800 Packers, and Model 407 Bladder Pumps or Model 408 Double Valve Pumps.