Model 800 3.9" Single Point Packer to 1.66" Pump
Tools and Materials Needed
- Packer to Pump Adaptor Assembly - 3.9" Packer to 1.66" Pump (#110097), includes:
- Pump to Packer Adaptor (#110096)
- Packer to Filter Retainer Adaptor (#110095)
- Model 407 1.66" x 2 ft. SS Bladder Pump (#106138) or Model 408 1.66” x 2 ft. SS Double Valve Pump (#106082)
- Model 800 3.9" x 3 ft. Single Point Packer (#107969)
New Packers come with Centralizers and Bushings - these are not to be used with this assembly.
- Unscrew the Filter Retainer from the Bottom Platen of the Bladder Pump.
- Unscrew the Bottom Platen from the Bladder Pump. Be careful not to lose the Check Ball.
- Screw the Filter Retainer into Adaptor #110095 until finger-tight.
- Ensure there is white Teflon tape around the 1" NPTM threading on the bottom end of the Packer, and thread Adaptor #110095 with Filter Retainer onto the Packer.
- Screw the Bottom Platen of the Bladder Pump onto the stem of Adaptor #110096 until finger-tight.
- Ensure there is white Teflon tape around the 1" NPTM threading on the top end of the Packer, and thread Adaptor #110096 with Bottom Platen onto the Packer.
It is important to screw the Bottom Platen and Adaptor to the Packer separate from the rest of the Bladder Pump to avoid cross-threading of the 1" NPTM and Adaptor threading.
- Drop the check ball into the Bottom Platen, making sure it seats properly in the Bottom Platen (the check ball should not rattle when the assembled Bladder Pump is shaken).
- Screw the remaining Bladder Pump assembly back onto the Bottom Platen. Ensure all components are threaded tightly.
- The complete assembly weighs about 17.5 lbs (7.9 kg).
- See separate operating instructions for the Model 800 Packers, and Model 407 Bladder Pumps or Model 408 Double Valve Pumps.