Tools and Materials Needed
- 464 Replacement Label Assembly (#111176)
- 3/32" Allen Key
- Sharp Blade
- Turn the Control Unit off and remove the batteries.
- Use the Allen key to undo the four Hex screws on the sides of the Control Unit.
- Remove the panel from the Control Unit and turn it over.
- Carefully disconnect (pull) the ribbon cable from the circuit board.
- On the front of the panel, unscrew the retaining ring from the manual control valve.
- Use a sharp blade to peel up one corner of the label. Use that corner to slowly peel the entire label from the panel
- Peel all the backing from the new label. There is a small separate piece of backing underneath the ribbon cable.
- Line up the label, and insert the ribbon cable through the slot in the front of the panel.
- Ensure the label is lined up correctly, and slowly affix the new label to the panel.
- Reinstall the retaining ring around the manual control valve.
- On the back of the panel, connect the ribbon cable from the new label to the circuit board.
- Replace the panel in the Control Unit and secure using the four Hex screws.
- Replace the batteries.
Back view of the new 464 label.
It is important to ensure the label is lined up correctly. Once you have adhered the new label, you can not adjust the positioning.
For our warranty records, please contact Solinst with the serial number on the old label, and the serial number on the new label you are replacing it with.