Tools and Materials Needed
- Fuse Holder Assembly (Spare) (#109584)
- 5/16" Wrench
- 11/16" Wrench
- Disconnect the Pump from the power supply.
- Remove the Fuse from the Fuse Holder by twisting the Cap on the outside of the Pump Housing, and removing the Fuse from the Cap.
- Using the 5/16" wrench, remove the four screws from the End Plate (opposite end from Pump Head).
- Carefully slide the Control Board out of the enclosure to allow access to the Fuse Holder.
- Disconnect the red and white wires from the Fuse Holder, by pulling off the quick-connect fittings.
- Use the 11/16" wrench to remove the Retaining Nut from the Fuse Holder.
- Pull out to remove the Fuse Holder from the Pump Housing.
- Insert the new Fuse Holder through the Pump Housing (remove the Retaining Nut from the Fuse Holder first).
- Use the 11/16" wrench to secure the Fuse Holder to the Pump Housing with the Retaining Nut.
- Reconnect the red and white wires to the new Fuse Holder. The white wire goes to the connection on the end of the Fuse Holder, and the red wire to the connection on the side.
- Slide the Control Board back into the enclosure in the slots, plugs facing down.
- Carefully push all wires into the housing and screw the End Plate back on the Pump.