Tools and Materials Needed
- 410 Pump 12V Battery Holder Assembly (#114602)
- Flat Head Screwdriver (only required when removing the 12V Battery Holder)
Solinst 410 Peristaltic Pump 12V Battery Holder Assembly (#114602)
- Cut the zip/twist tie off of the Battery Holder and remove the retainer.
- Place the Peristaltic Pump on a flat surface.
- Slide the retainer so the cutouts fit up against the feet on the bottom of the Pump and the end plate sits in the groove.
- Line up the Battery Holder with the Pump's end plate and slide the Battery Holder over the end plate.
- Using the handle, slide the Battery Holder down the end plate and press down on each side to snap the retainer into place.
- Place a 12V battery in the Battery Holder.
The 12V Battery Holder is designed for a battery with maximum base dimensions of 150 mm x 98 mm (5.94" x 3.86").
Instructions to Remove 12V Battery Holder
from Solinst Peristaltic Pump
- Remove the battery from the Battery Holder.
- Insert a flat head screwdriver into the slot above the Battery Holder retainer. Bring the screwdriver down to detach the retainer from the base of the Battery Holder.
- Slide the Battery Holder from the end plate.