- Ideal for initial site investigations
- High quality stainless steel piezometer tip
- Completes a simple, very cost effective well
- Drives 20 to 25 ft in suitable soils
615N Simple Well Point
- Water Level Monitoring and Groundwater Sampling
615 Barbed Fitting; 1/2" ID Tubing to Surface
- Narrow dia. water level monitoring
- High groundwater sample integrity
615C Compression Fitting; 1/4" OD Tubing to Surface
- Vapor / soil gas monitoring
The Model 615 Drive-Point Piezometers use a high quality stainless steel piezometer tip, 3/4" NPT pipe for drive extensions and LDPE or PTFE sample tubing, if desired. Combine these with an inexpensive Slide Hammer and you have a complete system.
The 410 Peristaltic Pump is ideal for sampling groundwater and vapor in shallow piezometer applications. Connect a 12V Battery Holder to create a very portable assembly.
Learn more on getting high-quality groundwater samples with your Drive-Point Piezometer and Peristaltic Pump in our technical bulletin.