- Ideal for initial site investigations
- High quality stainless steel piezometer tip
- Completes a simple, very cost effective well
- Drives 20 to 25 ft in suitable soils
615N Simple Well Point
- Water Level Monitoring and Groundwater Sampling
615 Barbed Fitting; 1/2" ID Tubing to Surface
- Narrow dia. water level monitoring
- High groundwater sample integrity
615C Compression Fitting; 1/4" OD Tubing to Surface
- Vapor / soil gas monitoring
The Model 615 Drive-Point Piezometers use a high quality stainless steel piezometer tip, 3/4" NPT pipe for drive extensions and LDPE or PTFE sample tubing, if desired. Combine these with an inexpensive Slide Hammer and you have a complete system.
The 410 Peristaltic Pump is ideal for sampling groundwater and vapor in shallow piezometer applications. Connect a 12V Battery Holder to create a very portable assembly.
Learn more on getting high-quality groundwater samples with your Drive-Point Piezometer and Peristaltic Pump in our technical bulletin.
Consider making your life easier in the field by ordering one of our convenient Field Tables. We have two models available, Well-mount and Stand-alone, to keep your equipment organized and provide a clean, sturdy surface to hold your field tools.
Well-mount Field Table - 115209
Stand-alone Field Table - 115312