Pneumatic Pump Maintenance & Troubleshooting
You are invited to join Solinst on a Live Webinar, where Susan Loit & Joe Revelle will be offering up expert pump maintenance tips and troubleshooting scenarios to keep you up and running in the field. This is the last webinar in our series covering pneumatic sampling pumps in detail.
Pneumatic Pump Webinar Series Overview
- Webinar 1: How to Select the Best Pump for You (completed)
- Webinar 2: How to Operate Pneumatic Pumps - Tips & Tricks (completed)
- Webinar 3: Pump Maintenance & Troubleshooting in the Field (Apr 10th, Apr 11th)
Required: Get Your Questions Answered Live On The Webinar:
For this webinar, we are asking everyone to send us your questions ahead of time so we can be prepared to answer the questions and offer any tips that are tailored to your unique situation. A link to the question request form will be sent with your webinar registration email.
>> Submit your questions here: deadline is April 10th at 5pm EDT.
Webinar Outline: Pump Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Expert pump maintenance tips that keep the samples flowing
- Not getting a water sample? Learn how to figure out why and how to fix it.
- Systematic equipment check points that will keep you up and running
- Troublehooting tips and tricks
We are offering two 30-minute sessions followed by live Q&A.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE :
We hope that you will be able to join us. Feel free to circulate this invitation to anyone who may benefit.
Solinst Canada Ltd.
800-661-2023 ; 905-873-2255 ext 274