Groundwater Sampling Made Easy
You are invited to join Solinst on a Live Webinar, where Erin Harding and Susan Loit will be demonstrating how to operate Solinst Pneumatic Sampling Pumps. This is the second of three webinars in our pump webinar series.
Pneumatic Pump Webinar Series Overview
- Webinar 1: How to Select the Best Pump for You (completed)
- Webinar 2: How to Operate Pneumatic Pumps - Tips & Tricks (Mar 20th, Mar 21st)
- Webinar 3: Pump Maintenance & Troubleshooting in the Field (Apr 10th, Apr 11th)
Required: Get Your Questions Answered Live On The Webinar:
For this webinar, we are asking everyone to send us your questions ahead of time so we can be prepared to answer the questions and offer any tips that are tailored to your unique situation. A link to the question request form will be sent with your webinar registration email.
- Submit your questions here: deadline is March 18th at 5pm EST.
Webinar Outline: How to Operate Sampling Pumps, Tips & Tricks
- How to Sample - Sampling Scenarios and Calculations
- How to sample with Bladder Pumps & Double Valve Pumps
- Complete groundwater sampling system overview & best practices
- Tips and Tricks - How to obtain high quality representative samples
We are offering two 30-minute sessions followed by live Q&A.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE :
We hope that you will be able to join us. Feel free to circulate this invitation to anyone who may benefit.
Solinst Canada Ltd.
800-661-2023 ; 905-873-2255 ext 274