Water level measurement accuracy Solinst is known for, with the addition of convenient temperature profiling.
What sets the WLT Meter apart?
- Measures temperature from -20ºC to +125ºC
- Tape lengths up to 2000 ft (600 m)
- Durable, chemical-resistant PVDF flat tape
- 9V battery gives up to 90 hours of field use
- Auto shut-off
- 3-year warranty on complete unit
- Temperature accuracy is +/-0.50ºC
- No user calibration required
How can the WLT Meter be used?
- Profiling temperature in wells, tanks and surface water
- Detecting runoff, points of inflow, or other sources of thermal pollution
- Early warning of changes in water quality and chemistry, including dissolved oxygen levels and conductivity
- Monitoring and predicting changes in aquatic environments and biological activity
- Geothermal surveys
The WLT Meter is an excellent tool for geothermal drillers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, aquatic biologists, ecologists and chemists, and environmental scientists.