Water level measurement accuracy Solinst is known for, with the addition of convenient temperature profiling.
#1 Design on the Market:
What sets our Water Level Temperature Meter apart?
- Largest temperature range on the market:
-20˚C to 125˚C
- Highest temperature resolution on the market:
- Longest tape lengths on the market:
600 m (2000 ft)
- Deepest submergence rating on the market:
300 m (1000 ft)
- Best complete unit Warranty on the market:
- Temperature accuracy is:
+/-0.1ºC from -5ºC to +50ºC
+/-0.5ºC outside of that range
- Laser Marked PVDF flat tape: marked every mm or 1/100 ft
- Lowest price on the market for comparable products
How can the WLT Meter be used?
- Profiling temperature in wells, tanks and surface water
- Detecting runoff, points of inflow, or other sources of thermal pollution
- Early warning of changes in water quality and chemistry, including dissolved oxygen levels and conductivity
- Monitoring and predicting changes in aquatic environments and biological activity
- Geothermal surveys
The WLT Meter is an excellent tool for geothermal drillers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, aquatic biologists, ecologists and chemists, and environmental scientists.
Blog Posts & Case Studies
Get further water quality results by taking a groundwater sample using a Solinst Bladder Pump. Bladder Pumps ensure no air/water contact during operation, providing excellent VOC sample results. Read more in a case study where Bladder Pumps were used in a PCE vertical distribution investigation.