- Aquifer characterization: pumping tests, slug tests, etc.
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge monitoring
- Stream gauging, lake and reservoir management
- Harbour and tidal fluctuation measurement
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring
- Water supply and tank level measurement
- Mine water and landfill leachate management
- Long-term water level monitoring in wells, surface water bodies and seawater environments
The Levelogger Edge has a battery life of 10 years based on a 1-minute sampling rate. It has FRAM memory for 40,000 sets of data points - or up to 120,000 using the compressed linear sampling option.
The Levelogger Edge uses a Faraday cage design, which protects against power surges or electrical spikes caused by lightning. Its durable maintenance-free design, high accuracy and stability, make the Levelogger Edge the most reliable instrument for long-term, continuous water level recording.