- Titanium based PVD Coating
- Stores up to 120,000 data points
- Hastelloy pressure sensor
- Improved temperature compensation and response time
The Levelogger Edge is a self contained water level datalogger, using infra-red data transfer powered by a 10 year lithium battery, offering the flexibility of installing by use of a Direct Read Cable, wireline or Kevlar cord. The Levelogger Edge has a memory capacity of 40,000 temperature and water level data points, or up to 120,000 using the compression algorithm in linear sampling mode.
Levelogger Software Version 4.0, written to support the Levelogger Edge, Levelogger Junior Edge,
LTC Levelogger Edge, Rainlogger Edge, Leveloader and is backwards compatible to support the Levelogger Gold series. Version 4.0 offers many features, including the ability to barometrically compensate multiple Levelogger data files simultaneously.
- Conductivity, water level and temperature datalogging
- Full range 0-80,000 S/cm
- Ideal for salinity and saltwater intrusion studies, tracer tests, agricultural and stormwater run-off monitoring