2 Useful Functions in 1 Probe!
- Magnetic assembly for detecting metal well casing
- Ground detector for measuring total well depth
- Probe is submersible to 500 m (1650 ft)
- Measurements read from durable laser marked flat tape
- Standard tape lengths to 600 m (2000 ft)
- Replacement tapes interchangeable with other Meters
- Robust field instrument with 3 year warranty
The Solinst Model 105 Well Casing & Depth Indicator detects metal well casing and measures total well depth using one probe. The Well Casing and Depth Indicator is deal for determining where metal casing ends and starts in new or existing constructions, useful when installing downhole instrumentation, and simple to use when measuring well depths. A strong magnetic assembly in the probe detects well casing, while a plunger assembly at the bottom of the probe signals well depth.
Made durable for the field, the new 105 Well Casing & Depth Indicator is a must-have tool for every driller and hydrogeologist!
Convenient Uses for the Well Casing & Depth Indicator
- Measuring total well depth
- Groundwater well installation
- Detecting cracks in well casing
- Installing telescoping well screen
- Packer and downhole instrument installation
- Confirming existing well construction
- Decommissioning abandoned wells